Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Pressure is On... For Real

Sooooooo... a lot of pressure is on me this week. The editing for one. I am freaking out about the editing process because it is taking me a really long time to find the right filters for some of the scenes. Another thing... my shots! I feel like my shots are "bad" and I'm really nervous about how this project will turn out. I cannot do anything about the shots because I have little free time, so I have to work with the shots I currently have. Another thing I'm really nervous about is the CCR. Not only is it a really big portion of the Cambridge Final, but I want to accurately represent my journey throughout the production of this film.  I HAVE to focus on the CCR more than the actual editing process of my film because it also needs to be triple the amount of time than the actual of the opening. I am dedicating almost all of tomorrow to the editing process. I am going to begin in study hall so I can have ideas to think about throughout the rest of the day to improve the opening. I really hope this turns out well... see ya soon

No comments:

Post a Comment