Sunday, March 20, 2022

Creating the Setting

Irvin and I decided that we should shoot our film on Wednesday. In order to convey the idea of a "new house", I have decided to clear some of the items in the bathroom and bedroom, relocating them to another area. Because the family just moved into the "new house", the setting should be empty. 

Shots of the cleared Bedroom and Bathroom:







Additionally, I will need a box for Irvin to keep the pictures of his friends and other meaningful belongings. BUT, I ran into a predicament. My mom accidentally threw away the box I was going to use for the film. In need for a box, I discovered an old Amazon package that is an ideal size for the scenes. If the box were to only have the pictures, it would be very flimsy and light. To portray the idea of the box being filled with items other than the pictures, I have decided to put a 10 pound weight inside. 

Pictures of the Box and it's Contents:





No comments:

Post a Comment