Sunday, March 27, 2022

Couple of...Errors in the Production

While reviewing our previous shots, I realized that Irvin’s outfit was different from the first day.  We need to redo the shots from the first day because it would not make sense for Irvin to be wearing two outfits on the “same day”. Also, I realized that the background was showing in some of the close ups of Irvin in the car. Since the background was not moving, I believed we needed to redo the close ups because I did not want the viewers to see the still background as it would take away from the idea that the family is still driving towards the house. 

 

I reshot the close up, vertical pan of Irvin’s legs . I also recorded over the shoulder shots of Irvin looking outside the window. After we finished the over the shoulder shots, I recorded close ups of Irvin looking outside the window without showing the background. I believe some of these shots came out well.



While Irvin carried the box inside the house, I wanted to redo the entrance scene because I wanted a wider variety of options to choose from. I also wanted to try out other angles to see how they would come out.  While doing this, I noticed that the box still had the Amazon Prime tape. After finding this out, we had to remove the tape from the box. This also meant we needed to redo the close-up shots of Irvin opening box. 


 

Since the scene of Irvin laying in the bed was not very well. I wanted to try to redo the close up to mid shot of Irvin laying in the bed. I still believe that the shots did not come out well, but I will review them in the editing process to see if they will make the final video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment