Friday, March 11, 2022

Dun Dun Dun... Which song Should I choose?

 I am currently in search of music for my opening. The music needs to be emotional with sadness and anger a variety of emotion embedded into the song. My first step in the direction to choosing the right song for my film is to enter the world of piano music. Piano music can be heartfelt, intense at time, and very emotional. 


Frédéric Chopin

One of my favorite composer is Frédéric Chopin, who was a Polish composer in the 1800's.  I will start to look into his music. Since Chopin died 173 years ago, almost all of his music is in the creative commons which require a citation when used. Some of his pieces of music I am considering is: Ballade No.1 in G Minor, Op.23, Nocturne in C Sharp Minor(No.20), and Nocturne in E flat major (Op.9 No.2)

Other Considerations:


After reviewing over all the songs, Nocturne in C Sharp Minor(No.20) is my favorite at the moment. I will need to conduct more research for music content. Currently, it is really hard for me to imagine the perfect song for the opening because it would be easier to imagine the song after recording the shots. Me and Irvin are going to record tomorrow and finally begin our film production!

1 comment:

  1. https://www.fesliyanstudios.com/royalty-free-music/downloads-c/sad-music/1
    Try the one that says "Goodbye Old Friend"

    ReplyDelete