Sunday, March 13, 2022

Filming Day #1

Today, me and Irvin started to film for my opening. I decided to eliminate the shots with Irvin first because he is going to be leaving next week to South Carolina and I will be in Orlando for spring break. We met outside on the street because it was easier for us to meet with everyone. Some of the shots were decently shot while others may need to be redone. For some parts of the filming, camera shakiness is very visible or some of the shots may be too shaky. Additionally, I am unsure if I need to create the audio for the film or if I should include the audio from the shots. 

Still Shots From Filming

Storyboard for the opening shots that helped me imagine the way the shots will come out

This was extremely useful for helping me plan the shots and set down the layout for my opening.


Shot #4

I think this shot was done pretty well, but I may need to cut it early because the window was down in the shot, while other shots had the window opening. 

Shot #5

I liked the way this shot came out and it might make the final cut of the opening. I think I will need to turn down the brightness of the shot to make it have a sadder tone. 

Shot # 6

I think I may need to redo this shot because I recorded from an awkward angle. After post-reviewing the shots, I realized that it might not make sense to transition to this shot because it is shot too far. I also recorded other shots of Isiah playing football with Abhi (his friend), but I think the shots should have been done from a different angle also. Working with children was pretty hard because they did whatever they wanted to do haha. 


  Me and Irvin will meet later this week to finish all the scenes he needs to finish for the opening. Surprisingly, we worked pretty fast today and finished almost half of the required shots.





No comments:

Post a Comment