Sunday, February 13, 2022

Planning THE FILM!

Planning is essential in any type of project or task regardless of the topic. Over the past few days, I have been thinking about what type of film I want to create. The idea of creating an engaging and entertaining film has been overwhelming me. The plot, the characters, the genre, but most importantly, the purpose and meaning of the film. Working on a project for a long period of time requires careful planning and should be an idea I am passionate about. To make planning of the film easier, I have decided to divide it into separate tasks. 

Task 1: Genre

I will select the best genre for my film by conducting research on 2 possible genres that I am interested. My research will consist of an analysis of successful films in the genre and their key elements.

Task 2: Brainstorming

To create a solid concept for the film, I will brainstorm with my friends and family. This will allow me gather multiple ideas and perspectives to decide on a creative idea. 

Task 3: Plot

By planning my characters for the plot, I will be able to decide on actors to star in the film. Additionally, choosing a setting will aid me in locations for filming and the type of shots required. 

By following these steps in my film journey, creation will become notably easier. Later on, this will guide me in the production of the film and the storyboard. 


No comments:

Post a Comment