Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Outline for My Main Character

After thinking about the airport scene in my project, I think it would be very inconvenient for my actor to travel to the airport for only one scene. I have decided to remove the airport scene because it is not very necessary in my project and I can represent the idea of the project through other forms of representation. This has lead me to think about who will play the star ACTOR. 

Character: I want my character to be a shy, timid, introverted, but especially, a teenager. I want to convey to the audience that the character is sad/angry on the inside, but is hiding their true emotions on the outside. I will be representing their true emotions by integrating various close ups throughout the opening. Additionally, by contrasting the life of themselves and the life of a group of friends on the street, this will portray how the character feels disconnected on the outside world. 


Age:14-17

Occupation: A student at school 

Clothing: Dark clothing consisting of Blacks ,grays, whites 

Gender:Male 

Personality: Shy and introverted


After completing the outline, I have narrowed down my actor options to some of my friends: Miguel or Irvin.  I think I will decide to pick Irvin because it would be more convenient to film with him because he lives very close to my home. Also, Irvin has a younger brother, Isiah, and his friend who play together all the time. I am considering Irvin as the main star with Isiah and his friend as the kids playing on the street. The only obstacle for the production and filming of the project is that Irvin is traveling to South Carolina in 2 weeks which means I need to start filming my project very soon. I have already started to discuss and plan which day we can record, but adjusting to his schedule may be a problem for my production. 

No comments:

Post a Comment