Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Set Planning

To make it easier to visualize the set, I planned out the props and setting of the scenes. I carefully reviewed my outline and chose my props accordingly. In order to develop the "moving" atmosphere of the scenes, I have decided to look at my past items I've used from moving. 

Prop List

- Jansport Big Backpack 

- Duffel Bag's

-Boxes

- Bag's of Clothes

- Chargers

-Blankets

- Headphones

-Boxes of food

I was able to easily create this list by looking at items around my house and choosing items that I would carry during a moving trip. I chose blankets because during long drives, I often bring a blanket to sleep if the drive is hours long. Bags are also essential during long travels because it carries your essential items you use for the trip. Boxes are an obvious choice because they are used to pack up you items from your home and easily travel it. The other items are also appropriate for setting the "moving" atmosphere. 

        (Not my Picture. Just example of Jeep.)
 (Not my Picture. Just example of Tesla Model Y.)

(Not my Picture. Just example of Tesla Model Y)

We will use my dad's Jeep Grand Cherokee because it has lots of space for filming and looks like an ordinary car that would be used by a moving family. The trunk has lots of space so we can fit multiple items inside of it. The other option for the car was a Tesla Model Y, but the car does not have that much space and would not be appropriate for the setting I am trying to portray. 

Sources: 


No comments:

Post a Comment