Friday, February 25, 2022

So...The camera?

Yesterday I talked to my mom  about the canon camera that I intended to use for the filming of the project. However, my mom said that she gave the camera to my aunt to borrow. Additionally, my mom offered another camera that is very old and outdated.

Image of the older camera

 The iPhone XS Max camera would probably be better than the older camera, therefore, I will need to use my phone iPhone camera if I am unable to find a better camera. 

Is the camera really necessary? 

Although the canon camera is not very necessary, it would make the quality of the opening professional. The iPhone is not as bad as I make it sound because I know how to navigate the camera and other recording features. Furthermore, quality of the iPhone is also very good.

Challenges with iPhone

- Camera shakiness due to the phone being small and more sensitive to movement
- Camera zoom-in may become very choppy
- Low sound quality
- Small screen to navigate

 I will attempt to find a tripod to reduce the camera shakiness. Also, I will continue to search for a camera to use because I believe the professional camera will always be the better option. If I am unable to borrow a camera, the iPhone will be used for the production of the film. 

No comments:

Post a Comment